Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I have four pieces of good news today.

1. I worked, even though it was a holiday at work. Financially responsible? I would say so.

2. I got a mani&pedi for New Year's Eve - but in doing so I had my acrylic nails removed. Part of living simply means in the year to come I will get only regular manicures. I'm enjoying the change!


3. I didn't buy anything in the day-after-Christmas sales - even though I was tempted twice.

4. My friend H- said I inspired her to start a blog for 2013 as well. Where mine is about living minimally in terms of objects and richly in terms of experiences and more focused on finances, her blog is to be about stepping outside her comfort zone at least once every week. I am so excited to follow her on her adventures! As I told her - two friends, two coasts, two New Year's pledges.

XOXO
Satisfied Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment