Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Deeds 12, 13, & 14

"Compliment someone's new haircut."

On Saturday evening after watching the football games (Go 49ers!) TBF and I went to my friends N- and C-'s house in Sacramento for N-'s birthday party. C- cut her hair while she was in Miami over the holidays, and it looks fabulous! A bob with straight bangs - so modern and sophisticated! I couldn't stop complimenting her.

"Tuck your sweetheart in."

TBF wasn't feeling well over the weekend, so Sunday night I made sure his shoulders were covered while we watched movies in bed. He then got me sick.

"Don't eat meat today."

I actually try consciously not to eat a lot of meat, particularly red meat. Part of it is connected to health, most of it is connected to my love of animals. I have never had veal and I never plan on having it. I cave every once in a while, because I love steak and bacon, but for the most part I try to be good. That being said, I do eat fish and chicken. Today, I went completely meatless. Bagel for breakfast, bread and vegan dip for lunch, tea drinks, and dinner is TBD - a salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment