Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1/29/13 I Bought Something

I bought a pack of nylons and I feel so incredibly guilty, even though I knew in advance while writing the rules for this challenge that I would need to buy some eventually since I always tear holes in the godforsaken things. I only spent $4 and some change, but I still feel horrible about it!



For those of you who are just tuning in, for the entire year of 2013 my goal is to not buy any material objects (within reason) instead dedicating that time, energy, and money to doing a good deed per day and experiencing new and exciting adventures.

Willpower and Window Shopping 2013 Rules:

1. For an entire year I will not purchase a single thing that I do not need. This means that I will not buy a shirt or a dress or a jacket or a scarf or a pair of jeans or a sweater or a bag or a pair of gloves or a piece of jewelry or a pair of shoes or a swimsuit or a hat or socks (maybe) or even underwear (maybe). The only two items that I actually may need are pantyhose, because I always rip holes in them, and business attire - since, really, when is the last time I wore or purchased business attire. If I attend a very special occasion that may require a new outfit, purchasing may also be admitted.
The rest of the rules can be read at the original post, here.

XOXO
Unnecessarily Guilty Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment